Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Benin in pictures

It's been a while since I've posted any photos, so here's a smattering from the last few months...


On Easter Sunday, Jessica, Melissa and I introduced my Director and his family to the tradition of Easter egg hunts. The kids -- and the adults! -- got really into it.


Our finished products...ils sont jolis, non?


While the kids play, mom makes Easter dinner... goat! Mmm...


My Director's family at Joyce's baptism

Jessica and Lydie at the baptism

My little neighbors in their palm-leaf fort. I must admit, I was pretty impressed by their workmanship!

Jessica and Amdiath play "King of the Mountain," or "Mouton," in my front yard

1 comment:

loehrke said...

Thanks for the pictures!!!
I thought the Easter eggs were the cutest things EVER......until I saw the picture of Jessica and Lydie!!!!
Too cute!!!!
Keep healthy and stay happy, Mark Loehrke (Carly's dad)